Health with Nuts and Seeds
Consuming nuts on daily basis is important; nuts should be one the key component of your diet, what kind of nuts you consume it does not important except chestnut as it contain little excess fat. Almost all nuts are equally healthy for your body.
Adding nuts, it content in your diet gives many benefits, as they are great source of protein, unsaturated fats, calcium, vitamins, and omega three. You can certainly take nuts as healthy snack as it controls weight, hunger packs, and keep oneself filled with essential nutrients.
Nuts are nutrient dense foods, rich in unsaturated fatty and other bioactive compounds like high-quality vegetable protein, fiber, minerals, tocopherols, Phytosterols, and phenolic compounds. Nuts are likely to have beneficial effect on human health, as its consumption is associated with a reduced rate of coronary heart disease, gallstones, diabetes and it has great effect on lowering bad cholesterol and raising good cholesterol.
Nuts have shown different health benefits in certain diseases specific conditions as follows:
- Improve cholesterol profiles..
- Prevent erratic heart rhythms
- Reduce blood clotting.
- Relax blood vessels.
- Contribute to satiety.
- Controls hypoglycemia
- Helps in weight reduction
- Helps in reducing cardiac issues
Some of the interesting way of eating nuts and seeds:
- Nuts can soaked and added in the milk and can have it like milk shakes.
- It can added in homemade sweets kesari bhat, carrot halva, payasam, kheer, Custard etc.
- Nuts and seeds can be mix with dates paste or jiggery and prepare healthy sweets out of that.
- Dry fruit powder from nuts can be add in chapatti, deeps, fruit or milk shakes.
- Candies and chocolates from different nuts.